Guides/SFX and Projectile
- Go to Client/Data/sounds
- Put the .ogg file here
- Go to Client/Data/sfx folder.
- Open one of the images to see how animation frames are stored.
- Draw an decent animation and name it.
- Make an .ani file with same name your animation has and open it with an editor (eg. notepad).
- Write these lines:
- FRAMES=(How many frames there are in the animation)
- DELAY=(Delay between frames switching in the animation, measured in ticks)
- SOUND=(.ogg file name in Client/Data/sounds)
- Do steps 5, 6 and 7 of SFX Guide, but make it in Client/Data/projectiles and draw a projectile instead
- Instead of SOUND=Something, use SFX=(Name of SFX you made for this projectile)
- You can also add SHAKER=1 to make screen shake when ship is hit by this projectile.
- Go to Server/models/projectiles
- Make .prj file with same name as your projectile and open it with notepad (or another editor).
- Write SPEED=(Projectile Speed)